.net Developer with SharePoint knowledge
Skills / Experience Required
· Previous Share Point knowledge
· Experience of software development lifecycle from design to deployment.
· Knowledge of agile methods and practices
· Experience of developing in a team environment, using version control and defect-tracking systems.
· Solid problem-solving skills.
Desirable Skills / Experience
· Development using BDD/TDD and supporting toolset (NUnit/MSTest, Rhino/Moq).
· SharePoint 2013+
· Knowledge of MS SQL
· Knowledge of design patterns.
Personal Attributes Required
· A good standard of written and spoken English. German and/or French is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
· Willingness to keep technical skills up-to-date through training and self-study.
· Open to occasional travel to the Germany and France to work with our clients.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary with employee benefits.
· Modern, well equipped office Laptop, flexible schedule
· Training and career development
· Private pension
· Incidents insurance
· Flexi leave timeUpload CV
Java Developer for Gaming Industry
Looking for Java Developer to join great projects, next to a team of professional and experienced developers. We love agile and use TDD.
You will be a significant part of a team of experienced engineers who are continuously creating new features and pushing our servers to handle higher efficiently.
You will design and implement highly scalable features and services using modern technologies and practices.
As a software engineer, you will have to manage complexity through thoughtful software design to ensure we can grow and scale our product without sacrificing development speed or quality.
Our technology stack is pretty wide, in our recent projects we mainly used: Java, RXJava, Groovy, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Couchbase, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, MemSQL and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build fast, reliable, multi-threaded, highly scalable microservices.
What we are looking for:
Nice to have:
.Net and C# Developer for Gaming Industry
We’re looking for Middle to Senior Developers who are proficient with .NET and C#.
You will work on a team of talented developers and use the latest versions of C#, Xamarin,
Visual Studio and ReSharper.
You will develop high-performance mobile application using internal frameworks distributed as git repositories (linked as submodules) or internal nugget packages.
• At least 2 years of experience working with .Net Framework using C#;
• Knowledge in object-oriented design;
• Experience with client development in client-server application;
• Experience with multi-thread programming.
Nice to have:
• Experience with: Programming for IOS, Android, Windows phone 8;
• Experience with api social networks (facebook, vk).
• Decision-making and development of the interesting and complex tasks;
• Code review;
• Implementation / use of the best and most modern technologies, practices, methodologies for
• Evaluation of technical complexity and timing problems.
• An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
• Comfortable office near Promenada Mall
• Professional Trainings.
• Substantial performance bonuses according to work results
• Partial payment of sports subscription
• 20 working days paid vacation
• Medical insuranceUpload CV